STELLAService today announced a $15 million Series B round of funding and the public release of STELLA Metrics, the first ever customer service analytics platform.
STELLAService’s new round of financing caps a year of success and expansion. Over the past 12 months the company has:
- Built and developed STELLA Metrics, the first data platform dedicated to monitoring and benchmarking every touch point of the online customer experience
- Deployed STELLA Metrics to charter partners that include some of the largest U.S. retailers
- Increased retailer adoption and consumer awareness of the STELLAService Seal, the Web’s only trustmark that objectively signals companies with great customer service
- Produced positive case studies with more than 15 retailers that showed a significant increase in sales achieved by prominently displaying the STELLAService seal
- Launched Happy Customer, an online publication for the ecommerce operator focused on customer service
- Produced 3,982,253 data points on the …